Covid-19 Reopening – Osteofitness Update:
Contact Beverley at email@example.com,
* Osteofitness Classes for other locations to be announced
- Click location Name for Map
- Sessions are prepaid in advance.
- Early class set up set up is recommended
- Please have ankle weights, fitness mats, medium exercise ball & water bottle to class.
- Download and sign our Registration Form and Waiver of Liability and General Release, and the scan or photograph and email to Gabrielle Plainte
- Pay for Osteofitness class with Paypal or a Credit Card
- 336 Baker Avenue Concord MA 01742
- Fall I Session: September 13th until November 3rd.
- Fall II Session November 8th until January 12th. Class will not be held on November 22nd and 24th, and December 27th and 29th
- Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Zoom: 11am and 4pm
- Live: 12:30 limited availability
- 8-week, 16-class session $352.00
- To Register contact Gabrielle Plainte
Osteofitness Lexington MA
Pre-recorded Osteofitness classes now available
Osteofitness is now available to watch anytime from any place! With our Pre-recorded video option, you will have access to eight recorded classes you can watch whenever you would like, as many times as you would like. This is great for people with busy schedules who want to build bone, but can’t make the regular class time. To find more, please contact Beverley Ikier or Gabrielle Plainte. Access to all perks, including Floating Videos, is included.
Every Osteofitness session includes ‘Perks & Pop-ups’:
- Beverley’s talk on Osteoporosis & Bone Health
- Floating videos: The Floating videos include a recorded class and a new self-care video. Both videos discuss important techniques to improve your osteoporosis and general health. You can watch these videos whenever you would like, as many times as you would like, for the duration of the session.
- OsteofitnessTM Newsletter: The OsteofitnessTM Newsletter is a monthly newsletter that is available to all members. The newsletter discusses a variety of topics relevant to osteoporosis, including nutrition, stress management, exercise and strengthening, fall prevention, and general osteoporosis information. We also include general health, travel, and personal interest pieces in our newsletter.
- Bites with Bev: The Bites with Bev are handpicked recipes sent out to members each month. These recipes are selected with bone-health nutrition in mind. The recipes include two carne (meat-based) and two vegetarian recipes.
- Free 20-Minute Consultation: OsteofitnessTM members are entitled to a free 20-minute consultation with Beverley Ikier. This is to discuss your bone (DEXA) scan and make a personalized plan for you to build bone.
- Email Coaching: Throughout the session, Ikier provides email coaching to OsteofitnessTM members. She will advise on form and execution of exercise, when to adjust weights, and how to build bone, along with answering any osteoporosis questions you have.
- Pop-up exercises for healthy bones & travel!
- Click here for Ikier Osteofitness Class food diary sheets, Calcium Café fave recipes & shopping list, Ikier ‘pop-up’ exercises, Osteoporosis bone-health tips & articles!